Generation Solutions has joined the Collaborative Health Partners. We joined in an effort to better serve our clients & improve health outcomes & care coordination.
Collaborative Health Partners of Virginia (CHP) is a clinically integrated physician network consisting of physicians representing primary care, specialty care, and other medical/health based organizations. CHP is a physician led organization that is committed to maximizing the value of healthcare services provided to patients throughout the Central and Southern Virginia region. CHP believes that creating value for healthcare consumers requires physicians to provide high quality healthcare services to patients in a cost-effective manner. All of our participating physician members are actively engaged in ongoing efforts to continuously improve CHP’s performance in regards to these goals. http://www.collaborativehp.com/
These care coordination efforts include:
- Practicing and furthering the development of evidence-based medicine.
- Providing appropriate preventative care, screening, and disease management services.
- Coordinating patient care across providers and care settings.
- Delivering healthcare services in a way that address patients’ healthcare issues and their personal preferences.
- Embracing technology to enable optimal patient care.
To influence and support the efforts of achieving better health outcomes at a lower cost of care with an enhanced patient experience.
Achieving the goals of the triple aim by optimizing the health and well being of our community.