- About Us
- Pay Online
The contents of the Generation Solutions website are provided for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this website is intended, or should be construed, as an endorsement or recommendation of any unrelated organization, society or any entity, which may be referenced in this site. Further, nothing is intended to furnish medical advice and opinions on diagnosis, treatment or care of an individual patient and/or a condition, all of which should be discussed with and obtained by consulting a physician.
Generation Solutions accepts patients for care regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, being a qualified disabled veteran, being a qualified veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other category protected by law, or decisions regarding advanced directives.
This notice describes how medical information about your care may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Each time you visit a hospital or physician, or each time a healthcare professional visits your home, a record of your visit is made. Typically, this record contains your symptoms, examination and test results, diagnosis, treatment and a plan for future care or treatment. This information, often referred to as your health or medical record, serves as a basis for planning your care and treatment and serves as a means of communication among the many health professionals who contribute to your care. Understanding what is in your record and how your health information is used, helps you to ensure its accuracy, better understand who, what, when, where and why others may access your health information, and make more informed decisions when authorizing disclosure to others.
Unless otherwise required by law, your health record is the physical property of the healthcare practitioner or facility that compiled it, but the information belongs to you. You have the right to:
* Request in writing a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your information. Generation Solutions is not required to agree to comply with your requested restriction
* Request in writing amendments to your health record, either clinical or demographic
* Inspect and request in writing a copy of your health record
* Obtain an accounting of disclosures of your health information
* Request communications of your health information by alternative means or at alternative locations
* Revoke your authorization to use or disclose health information except to the extent that action has already been taken
Generation Solutions is required to maintain the privacy of your health information. In addition, we will:
* Provide you with a notice as to our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to information we collect and maintain about you and will abide by the terms of this notice
* Accommodate reasonable requests you may have to communicate health information by alternative means or at alternative locations
* We reserve the right to change our practices and to make the new provision effective for all protected health information we maintain. Should our information practices change, we will mail a revised notice to the address you have supplied us.
We will use your health information for treatment. Information obtained by the assessment professional will be noted in your record and used to determine the course of treatment that should work best for you. By way of example, members of your healthcare team will then record the actions they took, their observations and education provided. We will also provide other practitioners involved in your care with copies of various reports that should assist them in treating you, as well as enabling your physician to provide orders for your home care.
We will use your heath information for payment. Your information will be utilized to obtain payment for services provided. A bill may be sent to you or a third-party payer. The information on, or accompanying, the bill may include information that identifies you, as well as your diagnosis, services provided and supplies used. Outside collection agencies may also be utilized.
We will use your health information for regular healthcare operations. We may use and disclose health information in order to facilitate operations and, as necessary, to provide quality care to all patients. Examples include:
* Quality assessment and improvement activities
* Activities designed to improve health or reduce healthcare costs
* Protocol development, case management and care coordination
* Employee performance and evaluation
* Training programs including those in which students, trainees or practitioners in healthcare learn under supervision
* Accreditation, certification, licensing or credentialing activities
* Review and auditing, including compliance reviews, medical reviews, legal services and compliance programs.
* Business planning and development
* Patient satisfaction surveys
* In coordination of emergency and disaster planning and implementation