Employment Opportunities at Generation Solutions:
Are you compassionate, responsible, and have a passion for senior care? One of our employment opportunities might be perfect for you. We pay the BEST for the BEST caregivers & clinicians. At Generation Solutions, you will join a team of friendly and dedicated staff to provide quality one on one care. Make a career of making a difference. Our staff enjoy a wide range of benefits, which include:
- Incentive Based Evaluations
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Well Above Average Wages
- Benefit Opportunities
- Opportunities To Continue Your Education & Learn New Skills
* In home Caregivers must be willing to work every other weekend
Current Job Openings at Generation Solutions
Please view the open positions below. Complete the online application or complete in person at 1032 Claymont Dr. Lynchburg, VA 24502, (434)455-6500 or 1133 2nd St. SW Roanoke, VA 24106 (540)776-3622. If offered a position at Generation Solutions, you will be required to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Home Health Aides (CNA, PCA, NA) – Lynchburg & Roanoke, VA
Enjoy the benefits of working in an One on One care giving environment. Truly make a difference. BENEFIT FROM OUR NEW HIGHER WAGES!!
RN & LPN Home Health Division Positions – Lynchburg, VA
Immediate opening for a Full Time RN to perform home health admissions, assessments, & visits for patients in Lynchburg and surrounding counties.
- Perform OASIS admission assessment & provide treatments. Home Health Experience Preferred.
- Establish and carry out an individual care plan for each patient
- Monitor patient’s conditions and report changes to Nursing or Therapy manager
- Provide appropriate documentation and work within care team
- We offer premium pay per visit plus mileage, flexible scheduling, manageable caseloads, and the opportunity to work with our award winning team.
As other positions open, we will keep our job listings up-to-date. Please visit frequently to hear of new job openings.
In the future, we may be looking for:
- Personal Care Staff Nurses
- Skilled Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers