Employment Opportunities at Generation Solutions:
Are you compassionate, responsible, and have a passion for senior care? One of our employment opportunities might be perfect for you. We pay the best for the best caregivers & clinicians. At Generation Solutions, you will join a team of friendly and dedicated staff to provide quality one on one care. Our mission is to ensure the health, well-being, & happiness of our clients and their families. Our staff enjoy a wide range of benefits, which include:
- Incentive Based Evaluations
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Well Above Average Wages
- Benefit Opportunities
- Opportunities To Continue Your Education & Learn New Skills
* In home Caregivers must be willing to work every other weekend
Current Job Openings at Generation Solutions
Please view the open positions below. Download the application and submit your completed form in person at 1032 Claymont Dr. Lynchburg, VA 24502, (434)455-6500 or 3825 Electric Rd. Roanoke, VA 24108 (540)776-3622. If offered a position at Generation Solutions, you will be required to complete and pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Speech Therapist – Lynchburg, VA
Generations Solutions Home Health has an immediate opening for a PRN Speech Therapist to perform home health visits for patients in Lynchburg and surrounding counties.
- Perform admission assessment & provide treatments
- Establish and carry out an individual care plan for each patient
- Monitor patient’s conditions and report changes to Nursing or Therapy manager
- Provide appropriate documentation and work within care team
- We offer premium pay per visit plus mileage, flexible scheduling, manageable caseloads, and the opportunity to work with our award winning team.
Companion (non hands on care)Lynchburg and Roanoke Areas
- Offer elderly companionship and conversation
- Prepare meals
- Provide respite care
- Provide medication reminders
- Assist with walking
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Transport to appointments or outings
- Take Client shopping or shop on behalf of
- Play games and cards
- Maintain safety
Home Health Aides (PCA and CNA in Lynchburg and Roanoke Areas)
- Enjoy the benefits of working in an One on One care giving environment. Truly make a difference
- Assist with activities of daily living/personal care
- Assist with personal hygiene, bathing
- Assist with mobility and transfer, use of equipment
- Assist with medication reminders
- Prepare meals and assist with feeding
- Record blood pressure, pulse, temperature.
As other positions open, we will keep our job listings up-to-date. Please visit frequently to hear of new job openings in Virginia.
LPN Skilled Home Health – Lynchburg, VA
Generations Solutions Home Health has an immediate opening for a full time Licensed Practical Nurse to perform home health visits for patients in Lynchburg and surrounding counties.
PCA Class Instructor (must have RN license)- Roanoke, VA
Generations Solutions Home Health has an immediate opening for a part time PCA Class instructor to teach 40 hour PCA classes in our Roanoke office.
- Instruct PCA class with varied number of students- flexible schedule
In the future, we may be looking for:
- Home Health Aides
- Staff Nurses
- Skilled Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers