Employment Opportunities at Generation Solutions:
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the healthcare field? Are you compassionate and want to help others? One of our employment opportunities might be perfect for you. Generation Solutions is looking for mature, dependable and caring individuals in Central and Southwestern Virginia, who enjoy working in a non-stressful environment. At Generation Solutions, you will join a team of friendly and dedicated staff. Our mission is to ensure the health, well-being and happiness of our clients and their families. Our staff enjoy a wide range of benefits, which include:
- Flexible schedules *
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive wages
- Benefit opportunities
- Opportunities to continue your education
* Must be willing to work on weekends
Current Job Openings In Virginia at Generation Solutions
Please view the open positions below. Download the application and submit your completed form in person at 1032 Claymont Dr. Lynchburg, Virginia 24502, or 3825 Electric Rd. in Roanoke, Virginia 24108. If offered a position at Generation Solutions, you will be required to complete and pass a drug test and criminal background check. No phone calls please.
Home Health Care Marketer – Lynchburg, VA
Generation Solutions is seeking a Home Health Care Marketer to manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote our home health services and help expand our Medicare home health business in Lynchburg VA and surrounding areas. This position requires a person who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong lasting relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors degree, at least 2 years recent sales experience, preferably in home health care. The ideal candidate will have established health care contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
Companion (Lynchburg and Roanoke Areas)
- Offer elderly companionship and conversation
- Prepare meals
- Provide respite care
- Provide medication reminders
- Assist with walking
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Transport to appointments or outings
- Take Client shopping or shop on behalf of
- Play games and cards
- Maintain safety
Home Health Aides (PCA and CNA in Lynchburg and Roanoke Areas)
- Assist with activities of daily living/personal care
- Assist with personal hygiene, bathing
- Assist with mobility and transfer, use of equipment
- Assist with medication administration
- Prepare meals and assist with feeding
- Record blood pressure, pulse, temperature.
As other positions open, we will keep our job listings up-to-date. Please visit frequently to hear of new job openings in Virginia.
In the future, we may be looking for:
- Home Health Aides
- Staff Nurses
- Skilled Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers